[Clipart] Feel the warmth.

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Sun Apr 29 17:38:26 PDT 2007

You northern hemisphere peoples prolly wont care because you are heading
into summer, but down under where we are heading into winter, I am grateful
of the warmth that is radiating from the openclipart.org website!

The amount of activity in the last week or so has seemed to have spiked,
registrations are up a lot, people are reviewing and rating clipart a lot
more clipart uploads are becoming regular, and not to mention all the spread
open media logo ideas - check out some of those t-shirt designs, they are
pretty cool!

What it pretty much boils down to is our community is growing - people are
realizing what a great idea free and open artwork is and jumping on the
bandwagon - and im loving the warmth!

Keep it up!

Cheers,

Ryanlerch.