[Clipart] planet.openclipart.org

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Thu Aug 9 00:22:16 PDT 2007

The Planet site now works, I contacted support and the problem was
solved (the script running from cron was returning an error due to the
lack of access rights).

My next step was to add a widget powered by Google Reader and display
the latest 5 items from Planet on our main site (right column, "Planet
OpenClipArt News"). I am not entirely happy with its layout, but it
works - fell free to style it better (or remove if we don't want it).

One more thing we can do for Planet is an updated layout, it has a look
matching our old website from a couple of years ago. We could use a new
layout (template + style sheet), so if anyone wants to try his hand...

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/