[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] submission

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Sun Dec 2 13:59:45 PST 2007

Hi,

OpenClipArt is happy to have your clipart.

I'm assuming if you made it to the submit form. you have created an
account on openclipart.org.

Unfortunately, currently, you can only submit one clip art .svg or .svgz
file at a time.

Please try submitting the files one at a time, and let us know if you
run into problems.

Sincerely,

Roan