[Clipart] openclipart host Inkscape about screen contest?

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Dec 7 06:19:57 PST 2007

momo wrote:
> Won't there be a licence mismatch? I mean Inkscape's splash screen should be
> release under GPL (as Inkscape itself) and OCAL uploads are all PD...

If the image is submitted to OCAL as PD then is possible to re-license
it as GPL or leave it as PD and include in Inkscape.
On the other hand, if it is GPL in the first place (submitted directly
to Inkscape), then is not possible to publish it as PD on OCAL.

So the *only* problem with having the contest on OCAL is that we require
all submissions to be PD, and some contributors may not want such a
liberal license.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/