[Clipart] SOAP interface / API?

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Thu Feb 1 16:19:48 PST 2007

Name: Jon Bolt
E-mail: jon at wordescapes.co.uk

Hi

I am thinking of developing a GNOME client for a university project
for Linux which will interface to the openclipart.org site so that
users can search and preview the clipart from their desktop, then
download the images to use as they will. This is basically to improve
the useability of looking for clipart by allowing the user to stay
within their desktop environment.

I was wondering if there is an API or some kind of SOAP interface
where the desktop application can search and retrieve images from the
openclipart.org servers.

This will be a completly open source application. If there is an API
available for openclipart, please could you point me in the direction
of any avaialble documention

Thanks