[Clipart] ccHost now completely live!

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 5 00:54:27 PST 2007

Ok, I finally made good on moving the old site out of the way and ccHost
now as the default main live site. I tested the URLs and setup many
rewrite and redirect rules to make sure old content is mapped to the new
URLs:

http://openclipart.org/

Please reply to this if you note big problems. I'm going to send out a
more detailed todo list. At the top of the stack are these:

* Big Disclaimer: on the main page saying the old collection is around
still in /downloads and also available via /cgi-bin/navigate
* Update stats on the main page with some number showing the old
collection (probably static)

Otherwise, there now I will focus on the import task. Hopefully our new
contributor Tom Whiteley will help out with the thumbnail task :) Give
him lots of hugs and high-fives...this is going to be a great week for
our project :) Also, Inkscape 0.45 launches, LGM2007 PR goes out, and we
hope to launc the Open Font Library logo competition...let's go!!!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org