[Clipart] ccHost now completely live!

Leonardo Cunha laobcunha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 11:49:03 PST 2007

I have a question, maybe a stupid one. Sorry.
I remember that there were a lot of cliparts upload AFTER the last package
was released and BEFORE the ccHost upload system was online. Some of them
were even corrupted (0 KB), I think.
My question is: what was done to those files? Where can I find them?
Thanks a lot, congratulations for the excellent work and sorry for my bad
English!

Leonardo Cunha