[Clipart] bugs updated + need a bug person :)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 5 22:10:41 PST 2007

Hello all, I freshened up our bug list and closed out several bugs.

Could you all take a look at the bugs list, see if there are any you can
take on, assign to yourself, and/or help follow-up on the comments when
they are present?

This will help.

Also, could someone on this project step up and man the bug tracker.

I'm mainly handling development right now, Ryan and Momo are really
locking down the site and maintenance, and it would be great to have a
person to keep on top of our bug tracker, help keep things fresh, moving
along, and assigned.

Here is the URL to the bugtracker:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

Go team! Oh, and sorry for the deluge of bug closing emails to the
list :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org