[Clipart] Planet OpenClipArt

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Tue Feb 6 14:30:20 PST 2007

Thanks for following-up on this so quick Nicu!

Its all good now, but the latest post that I did on the openclipart blog did
not show up, I think it may be because im doing the RSS by hand, and when we
changed cchost over, I changed the url in the rss xml from
openclipart.org/cchost to openclipart.org.

Would this effect this?

Cheers,

ryanlerch