[Clipart] Old Content import WAS: ccHost now completely live!

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Tue Feb 6 22:49:09 PST 2007

Ryan wrote:
> I have been thinking about this also,
>
> Maybe, if we separate the existing collection into smaller chunks, say 100
> images throw them in zip files, and upload them to cchost, us librarians
> could download them, clean them up (reduce bounding boxes, etc), and set the
> metadata right - esp. adding keywords (aka tags), then reupload the zip to
> cchost. And when a script is written, they should be ready to go...

I would like to get my own files from the old site (some hundreds of
images), clean them (some are in need for this, mainly for title and
keywords) and re-upload, maybe along with what I made in the meantime
(over 100 new images) but I won't do that without a way to mass upload
the files.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/