[Clipart] Clipart of the Week

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 7 18:38:43 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 12:28 +1000, Ryan wrote:
> Done and Done, dudes!
>
> I have made every previous "clipart of the week" an editiorial pick. ccHost
> automatically adds the tag editiorial_pick to the tags, so if you want a
> list of the clipsrts of the week, there are a couple of ways to get it...
>
> http://openclipart.org/media/tags/editorial_pick
>
> is one way...
>
> the other way is:
>
> http://openclipart.org/media/editorial/picks/
>
> at the top of that last link are the links to "podcast" or "stream" is there
> any way to remove the stream link? Also would we want to keep the "podcast"
> terminology? We don't use that term anywhere else.
>
> Also the first pick, which is a screenshot rejon uploaded ages ago during
> the initial testing phase is in the picks list, is there anyway to remove
> this, (sorry rejon :P) cos its not really "clipart"

Cool...I nuked it...(I just deleted it). Yes, we need to remove
these...although the podcast is not inaccurate...it just makes an rss
feed with the proper enclosures (which I think we already have)...

Could one of you guys file it...I have to get offline for a second...

Jon

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto