[Clipart] New download-package?

Ryan ryan at lennox.com.au
Thu Feb 8 14:29:55 PST 2007

Hi Tom

As you may have noticed, we have just made our new site, (which uses the
creative commons "ccHost" engine) live.

We are in the process of trying to import the old clipart into the system,
and after that is done, the next step will most probably be create the next
(0.19) package release.

At the moment, we really need developers to assist our small team of dev's
to get this on the move again.

If you have PHP knowledge, you will be able to help out with the import and
other enhancements to our new engine. My PHP skills are rather limited, so
the best person to talk to would be rejon; he will get you a dev account and
all that.

If your not much of a dev (I am def. not one :P) we will soon need as many
hands on deck to help sort though the exisiting clipart, tag it, and clean
it up from Public Domain issues and all that.

All this should be happening in the next couple of weeks...

Cheers,

Ryanlerch