[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Feb 12 15:09:53 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 18:34 +0100, momo wrote:
> From: "Ryan"
> > Is there any feature in cchost, to make a user log in before flagging a
> > file?
> >
> > Also, the "flag a file" option is only available (as far as I can see) in
> > the reviews section. (so if a upload has not been reviewed, then it cannot
> > be flagged...)
>
> I remarked that we get all the "file flagged" notifications without comments
> on WHY the file has been flagged. The "flag a file" function has to be
> changed so that someone can flag a file ONLY if he writes the cause of the
> flagging.
>
> > IMO, also the reviews should be on the same page as the item itself,
> > (similar to the way youtube does it) rather than have a separate page for
> > reviews.
>
> Yes, the less clicks people would have to do to use a feature, the most
> popular this feature will be. Also, that would decrease traffic, as the
> review page won't have to be loaded entirely as a new page :)
>
> > Also, is there a way to be notified of all reviews and review replies,
> > ATM,
> > only new reviews are listed in the sidebar, and there is no way of finding
> > out which reviews have been replied to, unless you started the review, and
> > you have your notifications set up.
>
> Agreed, someting like that could be very useful for the admin :)
>
> > Also, to have the totals of reviews and replies under your avatar rather
> > than just reviews would be cool also,
>
> Yep!
>
> > Sorry if this email is all over the shop, wanted to get some discussion
> > going to get other peoples opinions before I start adding feature requests
> > to bugzilla.
>
> Go Ryan, go! :p
>
> Thanks!
> Molumen

Heya, can you guys ask this question on the cctools-cchost mailing list.
I'm a bit slammed for time right now...and I think that is faster than
me...

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/cchost

In fact, any ccHost specific questions are best asked on that list...if
unsure, just ask here :) :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org