[Clipart] Planet OpenClipArt

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Mon Feb 12 22:32:51 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:

> Heya, one thought is that we could simply display our planet feed on our
> main page too, to help cross-pollinate the site, like it is on
> http://ccmixter.org

Do you know what script/library is used for the task on ccmixter so we
borrow it? I don't feel like reinventing the wheel and do one from
scratch, even if the task should be trivial.

> Anyone else on here want to add your blog? Momo? I think if we all just

Yes, if Momo has a blog, it would be a valuable addition to our planet

> decide to blog at least 1-2 times a week about OCAL.o, things will be a
> in good shape...

1-2 times a week sounds like a reasonable minimum.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/