[Clipart] antique clip art site

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:07:37 PST 2007

i agree with nicu, i had a look at these images, and the res that they
are at, and they way they are drawn, they cannot be auto traced to
easily, and IMO, the olny thing they would be good for is as nicu
said, as inspiration for a entirely new piece...

on theother hand, i found http://kamsart.com/ which has bunches of
WMF's that it says is in the public domain. - i am currently working
on a litttle script just for this site to extract these, and convert
them to SVg with inkscape...

cheers,

ryanlerch