[Clipart] clipart to cchost

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 3 22:31:12 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 08:16 +0200, Nicu Buculei (OCAL) wrote:

> > I'm willing to volunteer.  I can clean up art and check tags and any
> > other art content stuff.  Just let me know what you want.  I guess this
> > also needs to be done the items posted after release 0.18 and before
> > moving to cchost.
>
> Maybe we can delete all the duplicates before importing to cchost (we
> have a lot of duplicates).

Hmmm...not sure...I kind of feel like we should just move over what we
have...I even feel wrong about deleting that illegal file...well, the
problem with the duplicates is that many of them we have to visually
identify, which we can do after the import.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org