[Clipart] URGENT: update dns for openclipart.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Jul 8 22:31:46 PDT 2007

Kees (and notice to others), can you update DNS for openclipart.org

We need nameservers pointing to:

ns1.auth.osuosl.org
ns2.auth.osuosl.org
ns3.auth.osuosl.org

You are primary for openclipart.org right now with ns.spaces.org.

This needs to be set to hawthorn.osuosl.org or a pointer to
140.211.166.57

Hopefully you will read this shortly. If I don't hear back, I will reset
to ns1.auth.osuosl.org for the first nameserver.

We need to do this to get the move over to osuosl to happn...cool! Ping
me if you do this. I'm moving the secondary and tertiary over now...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org