[Clipart] Open Clip Art Library live!

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:59:54 PDT 2007

yeah, it was up, i started clearing the unchecked queue, and we hit
another bug...

the nice folks at OSUOSL are on the task apparently...

personally, im going to not blog about it, till we can be sure all the
migration bugs are ironed out. IMO, we should do a big publicity push
then...

cheers,

ryanlerch