[Clipart] Searching and download graphics (3)

Alan alan at ccnsweb.com
Thu May 17 11:56:42 PDT 2007

Basically, the search and show utility would be primarily text based,
which should allow for extremely rapid searches.  The graphics would
only be shown after the search had completed.  The graphics shown would
be based on the unique key(s) brought up by the search.

Again, I don't have anywhere near the technical background of a lot of
you, so you would need to tell me if this can work or not.

Alan

To keep the text-based search field updates low, you could organize
based on month.  All submissions are organized based on date into text
files organized by month and year.  The search fields and download
locations could be incorporated into these same text files and easily