[Clipart] Fwd: Re: [Open Clip Art Library] Use of Graphics

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Nov 3 16:10:03 PDT 2007

I think she is talking about thumbnails... :)

Working on!

Jon
On Sat, 2007-11-03 at 10:48 -0700, Peter Gordon wrote:
> Kathy Ellis wrote:
> > Mr. Gordon,
> >
> > I was just looking through the Library, and some of the art work
> > doesn't come up;  it comes up with an empty block but no picture.   I
> >  registered, signed in, and only a few pictures have come through
> > (especially johnny_automatic and Chrisdesign);  I also tried the
> > search box for a certain animal but it comes up with only e-mail
> > addresses of the artists. Could you help me try to figure this out?
>
> I'm afraid I can't be of help with this, as I am no more than an
> enthusiastic user; and the image displays on the website seem to work
> well for me.
>
> Forwarding your message to the Open ClipArt list; hopefully someone
> there can assist you in troubleshooting/etc.
>
> I hope you get this resolved! :)

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.