[Clipart] getid3 svgz support

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Nov 5 17:39:51 PST 2007

Lets do it! You are brilliant!

I still want to track down the upload error either in the validation
code and/or with ccHost...

Everyone give massive high fives to Roan!

Jon

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 19:59 -0500, Roan Horning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I logged onto the test server and turned on svgz. I uploaded two files
> with no problem.
>
> If that is enough testing, I can add the getid3 files to the main OCAL
> site and turn svgz on there.
>
> Let me know.
>
> thanks,
>
> Roan
>
> Jon Phillips wrote:
> > Cool, I went ahead and made you an admin and super-admin on both test
> > and regular site...
> >
> > You are awesome...thanks for hacking on this!
> >
> > Jon

> >> Hi Jon,
> >>
> >> I sucessfully logged onto the new server and copied the needed files
> >> into the
> >> /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs/getid3/ directory.
> >>
> >> Before uploading the files, I made an archive of the getid3 directory
> >> and placed it at /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs/getid3-20060829.tar.gz
> >>
> >> I have logged onto the OCAL test cchost server at url
> >> https://test.openclipart.org/, and tested that we can still upload svg
> >> files. To test the svgz file type, an administrator will need to log on,
> >> go to the Global Settings/Pseudo Verify page, and set the V option of
> >> the D/S/V radio buttons for the the svgz file type. You may also need to
> >> add a description. I'm using "Compressed Scalable Vector Graphics".
> >>
> >> Let me know when this is turned on, and any problems that occur.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Roan

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.