[Clipart] Announcement: SVGZ files now supported

Ryan Lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 14:27:07 PST 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-06 at 15:27 -0500, Roan Horning wrote:
>> Molumen wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> What about an anouncement in the news at the front page? The last time
>>> some
>>> news were posted on the site was in July! Also we could post a clipart of
>>> the week, there are several great entries to show!
>>>
>> Yes, I was thinking an announcement on the front page would be good.
The news is done very "by hand" at the moment, and all by me... i edit
the front page, home.xml and reupload it to the server via the cchost
manage pages, then i edit the RSS feed by hand and then do the same...

feel free to forward me a news item and i will post it on the site, and
do the edit the RSS file too...
>> I've
>> also been thinking it would be nice to start doing the clipart of the week
>> again. How is the clipart of the week decided? Is this described on part
>> of the wiki I haven't read? :)

Basically Clipart of the week was something that i started doing, and
basically, it was just my picks of the best clipart, we could easily
discuss it here on the list, so post some links of the outstanding
clipart, and i will get them posted as clipart of the week...

cheers,

ryanlerch