[Clipart] Announcement: SVGZ files now supported

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 7 12:48:01 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 14:51 -0500, Roan Horning wrote:
> > Jon Phillips wrot:
> >> The news is done very "by hand" at the moment, and all by me... i edit
> >> the front page, home.xml and reupload it to the server via the cchost
> >> manage pages, then i edit the RSS feed by hand and then do the same...
> >
> > What about my idea of just switching to using the planet and our sites?
> > The bummer about this is there is no archive, but...I guess that's why
> > we have the web...are there any planet planets with archive (like venus
> > or other?)
>
> I did a quick search last night and found what looks like a nice RSS
> parser library done in php: MagpieRSS: RSS for PHP --
> http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/
>
> It will take an RSS feed and give you a nice array from which to work.
> With this I think it will be relatively easy to code the home.xml file to
> include a blog feed. If not before, I will start working on code for this
> feature this weekend.
>
> Roan

Oh wait, look in ccHost, this code is already there for a feedreader,
there are classes and everything...Roan, also, you should review the
ccHost archives and/or ask on the list...victor has some ideas about and
some type of easy way to read feeds in ccHost would be most welcome...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.