[Clipart] adding page to Wiki

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Nov 7 13:21:55 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 08:26 -0800, John Olsen wrote:
> Am I missing something?  I can't seem to find the method to ADD a page
> to our wiki.  I see how to do it for Wikipedia but don't see a similar
> way here.  I want to add a page with all the authors from the archive
> as a checklist for upload progress.  I'd like to link it to the
> roadmap rather than add it to the contents of the Roadmap (it's a lot
> of names and I think should be on it's own page rather than fill half
> the roadmap with the details.  Can someone point me in the right
> direction?

Just create a link with [[Some New Page]] then when you save the page
you are editing, then click on that new page and edit and save
that...or, you can just type a new page into the browser url bar and
then edit and save that...cool?

> I noticed there was a retired authors page from 0.18 but it is easier
> for me to post a new one based on my list then cross-check it all.
>
> John Olsen

sure...cool!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.