[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 44, Issue 15

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Sat Nov 10 06:55:53 PST 2007

> I think there is some miscommunication. I thought I was told there were
> no thumbnails and then I am told there are. I thought I was told there was
> no code to view images and then I am told there is.

Currently the the openclipart.org website which is now using the cchost
software for managing the site does not have the ability display pages
of thumbnails. This a feature that is in development.

If you download an archive of the clipart
(http://download.openclipart.org/downloads/). The archives have png
thumbnails included with the svg files.

Hope this clears things up.

Roan