[Clipart] [Cctools-cchost] function for generating png thumbnails from svg files

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Sat Nov 10 18:43:44 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-11-10 at 16:46 -0800, Victor Stone wrote:
>> On Nov 10, 2007 4:17 PM, Roan Horning <roan at horning.us> wrote:
>>> "file not found" page. Could someone give me a quick pointer to cchosts
>>> file not found code?
>> cclib/ccutil.php
>>
>> function Send404()
>>
>> We don't have a 404 page, we leave that to the os/server.
>>
>> I have to be honest, I'm not sure why the url of the thumbnail
>> matters. I mean, it's a thumbnail in a cache, hardly an address worth
>> preserving to my mind.

Doesn't matter, just a personal preference, plus much of my web site
management history involves sites with static html pages and images, and
I'm used to using the server 404 error with a script to either search
for likely candidates, moved pages, etc. from mistyped urls.

I'll use a function call as suggested.

Thanks for the input.

Roan