[Clipart] clipart files

Mohamed Ibrahim mibrahim at mibrahim.net
Fri Nov 23 08:02:42 PST 2007

Hi Tobias,

Thanks for responding.

Well... I did this website because I wanted to be able to search the
library, then I thought why not share it - then I figured out that parts
can be used in openclipart. There's a bunch of code that can be reused
again in openclipart, and we can do that. However, there will be always
those ideas that I really want to do - but others won't agree with me to
put it back in openclipart !

So I think I need first to communicate with the dev side, so being on
the mailing list is a good step. I believe that openclipart needs on the
dev side:
- A bug/feature list. Either bugzilla, mantis or may be we can use one
on sf.net
- Planned goals for every release.
- The goals/features needs to be distributed on people
- Use openproj or some thing similar to track progress.

The only thing I found was the wiki page, and it helped me to see that
there are features that I can provide back to the project. So if this
gets expanded, it will help the project as well as encourage others who
want (or think) to contribute.

If we don't have those, I can set them up - I just don't want to double
work, or do some thing that's already there.

Best,
Mohamed