[Clipart] Fw: broken link on the front page:

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 16 13:51:00 PDT 2007

That's weird...we need to update to the latest templates...but I've been
slightly waiting because ccHost is ditching phptal in favor of just pure
php..yes!

Jon

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 17:41 +0200, momo wrote:
> Also, when I log off, the link works again (afer deleting Opera's cash...)
>
> Molumen

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.