[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 7

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jan 7 06:58:05 PST 2008

John Olsen wrote:
>> Message: 1
>> From: Jon Phillips
>> Subject: [Clipart] [Fwd: [Cctools-cchost] ccHost 5 status]
>>
>> FYI, ccHost 5 is on its way...I've been preoccupied with setting up my
>> second workspace in China all, then getting a bit ill and then
>> internet
>> problems...
>
> Any more word on thumbnails?  Will they be wrapped into this?  40
> pretty skins are all well and good but they are icing on the cake.
> Will the new install fix the bug that is creating all the broken
> links?  These two items seem to be of ultimate importance to me.
> Fixing both would make the site 1000 times easier to  use.

And don't get me started on batch import... For example my playing cards
from the old site, 4 sets of cards and a few backs, for a total of 226
images (452 if we count the thumbnails): I should be insane or something
to upload them one by one...

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/