[Clipart] pacman baddies

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jan 30 07:22:48 PST 2008

I have a new project, a [small] collection of PacMan baddies (will
probably upload them next week, maybe I will draw some more in the
meantime, see a preview at http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/pacman.png) but I
got a question about policy.

The Pac-Man name belong to Namco, so I think is better to avoid using
"pacman" in the name filed, but I believe it is also fair so say inside
the description field something along the lines of "this is inspired
from the Pacman game". I do not want to remove *all* references.

What other people think?

Regarding the copyright part, I believe I am clean: those are made
completely from scratch and are not even accurate copies.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/