[Clipart] Chunk was Multiple versions of a clip art

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 6 12:15:58 PDT 2008

Jens and others,

when you chunk a group of icons such as:
http://www.openicon.org/icon-ark/openclipart/b_w/fruit.svgz

people who already link to that file will find out when you update the
file.
when you add files to a folder it is more difficult for users to know.
They can perform a new search, but otherwise....

there are other advantages but more later...

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
http://www.openicon.org/