[Clipart] librarian help

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 08:43:28 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I maybe overstating things here, but it seems like I'm about the only
one actively doing librarian duties here.  I certainly happy to help
but sometimes the backlog gets pretty high.  Going on vacation for a
week left well over 100 unchecked files and at this time we have close
to a hundred files that need cleanup.  So if any of you other
librarians can pitch in a little it will help.  Anyone who would liek
to help who doesn't have admin privileges can check out the Librarian
handbook in the wiki http://openclipart.org/wiki/?title=Main_Page and
if interested in helping contact me and I can set you up.

Thanks,

John Olsen/Johnny Automatic