[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 52, Issue 20

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Jul 28 12:07:36 PDT 2008

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 11:58:55 +0300
> From: Nicu Buculei <nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] librarian help
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
>
> Darth Gimp wrote:
>> Hey there Nicu...
>>
>> How about letting the current Librarians know how to access the
>> links to do
>> the work? I've asked a few times but to no avail.
>
> Sorry... I can't find the reference, can you ask again?
>
> --

Did you mean the links on the front page that used to be there for
"unchecked" and "cleanup"?  Ryan shut those off because of the
frequency of errors they were returning.  They still do run into
blocker files that for what ever glitch fail to let you move past them
when they occur as on the 20 files on a page (no matter the sort).

You still can sort for them like any other sort.  Either find one and
click on the tag link for that keyword/tag or replace the word
"example" with the tag you want in the following URL: http://openclipart.org/media/tags/example

But at some point your run into the error again and I don't know how
to fix that.  Something is some files cause the list to fail.

John Olsen