[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Navigation issue

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Sat May 17 11:10:16 PDT 2008

Dear OpenClipart team,

First I'd like to thank you for the good efforts you are doing, Amazing, keep going on.

I have a notation and I hope you could take care about it :
The navigation is so bad in openclipart.org, for example, why can't I see a small thumbnail for each clipart, why should I save it before I know what is it !

See MS online clipart library : http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart

They have a very good navigation system.

One more amazing thing they have is the zipped selected files download, it will be amazing if you could do something like this.

Thank you again.

Firas Kassem.
Regards.