[Clipart] presentation

roger martin rg1024 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:00:14 PST 2008

Hi people!

My name is Roger, also knowed as rg1024 in clipart.I live in
Vitoria-Gasteiz, a little city of Basque Country (north of spain).

I'm a programmer in PHP, javascript, CSS, HTML.. I like drawing..you can see
it. And, yes! my english if horrible..

This project is wonderful: you can make a clipart, and in seconds, everbody
can use you work. Of course, we have a long way to improve: more and more
cliparts, a lot of improvment in web, inkscape import options...etc..

I want to colaborate in submit clipart and perhaps in web programming. I've
a lot experience in PHP, but i never work in a big group and never in
english.

Roger