[Clipart] Lisence Public Domain not work in Brazil. How i can distribute it here in Brazil?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Nov 24 20:47:42 PST 2008

Its not a license the CC PD dedication. You should contact cc brazil to
ask them if you really want to get into the legal detail. Tell them Jon
from CC sent ya...

http://creativecommons.org/international/br/

This is what CC0 is supposed to help solve once its released...I'm
working on it tangentially: http://creativecommons.org/projects/cczero

Jon