[Clipart] resurrecting the clipart browser project

Steren steren.giannini at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:09:57 PST 2008

Hi,
This project sounds great!

Please, my first specification would be for it to be crossplatform. So be
sure before using any technology or library that you can easily build
something for windows, mac and linux.

Otherwise, don't be too ambitious. I would love to start with a very small
app that does clipart browsing rather than to see a tremendous project dying
because of the amount of work it requires.

looking forward to seeing your work.

Steren