[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 61, Issue 15

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue Apr 7 22:46:02 PDT 2009

Definitely fixed some things - the file I banned of Nicu's  is back
and it does not create an error trying to view a page with it
included.  Same for the one Joanna banned.  So the banned files are
back and some of the roadblocks are gone.  Don't know what the problem
with the Requests page might be.

So now we'll try to be extra careful around that ban button!

John Olsen