[Clipart] Andrew Zitzsimon's Icon set

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:13:22 PDT 2009

Hi all

I'm up to uploading Andrew Fitzsimons under the Anonymous account. I found
some things that look like they might be copyrighted and don't know how to
deal with this folder/icons. I don't know who he is. I've done a search on
him on the internet and one prominent guy called the same name comes up.
He's involved in Gnome and some other things, including Libre Graphics, that
lead me to believe this is his icon set. It loks like the icon set
"Etiquette", and I don't know what that is either.

I think I'll upload them to OCAL and provide a link in another email to the
icons I think are copyrighted or might have a PD_Issue. I'll also tag them
as such until we can clear those up, and put something like a brief alert
for the public in the description.

Or if any of you receiving the Mailing list ARE Andrew Fitzsimon, perhaps
you could get in touch with me?

Or, if someone knows of this set, or this man, could you get in touch with
me too?

Watch this space for my follow-up email.

--
Cheers
Chovynz