[Clipart] toughts 'bout 'packs'

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 02:13:05 PDT 2009

Hello friends!

Yesterday I'd made 'Retorte'
(http://openclipart.org/media/files/boobaloo/12362) from amazing
'Chemistry set' (http://openclipart.org/media/files/organick/1597) by
organick.

And I been lost in thoughts - what if we provide something like packs
of similar tools in similar style?

It could be 'Chemistry Laboratory Pack' based for example on Organick
set, Electric Laboratory Pack (i've start making that), Electronic
pack and so on.

I think we could place them somewhere on website. Perhaps also on
Request page or anywhere on wiki it is possible to place list of
needed items for that packs - it could be sort of contest for example.

This is important more, because afaik Inkscape team plans to provide
support of library of shapes in near future - so we could be massive
fillers of that libraries.

Dont know how you will regard to this idea, but I couldn't think about
it myself only :D

Regards, Oleg aka boobaloo
--
C уважением, Коптев Олег