[Clipart] Possible OCAL admin/user issue with cchost? Also: What to do with copyrighted?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:40:23 PDT 2009

Hi all

Two things.

There seems to be an issue with reading reviews on "Unpublished" clipart.
See the following for examples. Try to click on the review link.
http://openclipart.org/media/reviews/sarxos/7299
http://openclipart.org/media/files/warszawianka/11520
I presume there's a difference between the location of the files when it is
set to unpublished? I tested this by publishing the Old Lady and Dog
clipart. I could then read the reviews. I then set the clipart to
"Unpublish" and once again I could not read the review. Why is this
happening?

Also what do we do with clearly copyrighted clipart?
Such as http://openclipart.org/media/files/publish/valessiobrito/3716
I've hidden it for now with the Anonymous account, but my feeling says we
should delete it.
There's a few others that I think we should either hide or delete as well.
http://openclipart.org/media/files/PanamaG/4769

Thoughts?

--
Cheers