[Clipart] Possible OCAL admin/user issue with cchost? Also: What to do with copyrighted?

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 23:53:19 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Oleg Koptev <koptev.oleg at gmail.com>
Date: 2009/4/12
Subject: Re: [Clipart] Possible OCAL admin/user issue with cchost? Also:
What to do with copyrighted?
To: chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com>

About first items I couldn't say nothing, but 'This upload is not currently
available for viewing.' (I'm not admin)
About PS3 — yeah) that have at least three copyrighted symbols. PS3, Sony &
PS logo. Dunno about form of PS3 — is it copyrighted or not. If yes, sure it
could be deleted. If not it could be 'de-branded' :)

2009/4/12 chovynz <chovynz at gmail.com>

> Hi all
>
> Two things.
>
> There seems to be an issue with reading reviews on "Unpublished" clipart.
> See the following for examples. Try to click on the review link.
> http://openclipart.org/media/reviews/sarxos/7299
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/warszawianka/11520
> I presume there's a difference between the location of the files when it is
> set to unpublished? I tested this by publishing the Old Lady and Dog
> clipart. I could then read the reviews. I then set the clipart to
> "Unpublish" and once again I could not read the review. Why is this
> happening?
>
> Also what do we do with clearly copyrighted clipart?
> Such as http://openclipart.org/media/files/publish/valessiobrito/3716
> I've hidden it for now with the Anonymous account, but my feeling says we
> should delete it.
> There's a few others that I think we should either hide or delete as well.
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/PanamaG/4769
>
> Thoughts?
>

> --
> Cheers