[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 61, Issue 25

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:45:20 PDT 2009

Way cool! I'm glad it's working as designed. :)
I've noted that singular is preferred so I will change any I come across. I
guess we could add those to the alias list as well. Do you guys have a
problem with me adding some plural => singular?

I don't see a problem with 50.

Still needs answering: Is there a way so that a regular User can see all
tags (or set their own minimum display tags), if they want to? (It shouldn't
change the default behavior, just that tag searching session. So if they
click on the "tags link" they should go back to default again)

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 7:21 AM, John Olsen <johnny_automatic at mac.com>wrote:

> Also please note that there is a system override that changes
> "automobile" tags to "car".   Also it is bad form to use plurals as
> this leads to excessive tagging of both singular and plural.  Many
> system overrides take care of a number of these (as people have
> thought of them) so they are automatically changed.  There are many
> aliases set up to try to create some uniformity.
>
> Listed below are the current aliases set up in the system.
>

> black_and_white=>b_w
> clipart=>clip_art
> openclipart=>openclipartlibrary
> open_clip_art=>openclipartlibrary
> open_clip_art_library=>openclipartlibrary
> [...]

Cheers
Chovynz