[Clipart] New Planet Design

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 23 23:07:12 PDT 2009

On 04/23/2009 10:19 PM, Michael Krnac wrote:

> i need your help!
> I saw this funny comics on your page and i thought you can maybe help us
> with your artist skills.
> On the new OCAL Page there is on the most Pages a box in the upper right
> corner showing some help text for new users only.
> (At the moment only filled with example content)
> You can see it for example here:
> http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/?ccm=/view/media/submit
> or here:
> http://summerstyle.net/openclipart.org/?ccm=/view/media/request

To enable things like this I released the sources of my characters right
from the start: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/webcomics/cast-of-characters/
and recently removed the branding and added a lot of them to our
library: http://openclipart.org/media/people/nicubunu/comic

> Very boring and ugly at the moment! Maybe we can place there a nicu
> comic that explains new users whats to do:
> Something colorless like google do for example
> http://www.google.com/googlebooks/chrome/small_00.html
>
> I hope you have time and fun to help us with this.

To make my characters colorless will be a bit of work, but not to much,
overall it should be a trivial work.

But the first part of the problem (and not the easiest one) is to come
with some stories, do you have something in your mind?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/