[Clipart] Thumbnails

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Apr 27 20:28:58 PDT 2009

Can you update it now?

I just updated it for a realistic amount of work towards LGM 2009.
I'll be damned...I want the site updated!

Lets target the 0.20 release and site update for may 5th. I'm devoting
weekend to this...hell yeah!

I cleaned off the roadmap with all the shit

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap

The releases have been too hard for a month of activity. I made them
alternate between features/experiments (odd releases) and
bugs/stability (even releases)

Please add more to the list any and all. Tomorrow between 2 PM and 6
PM china time (8 am berlin time - 12/2 PM berlin time), michael and I
are going to look at updating to the new ccHost...hoping to make
progress. All are welcome to pick up a shovel! We'll be in
#openclipart

Cheers!
Jon