[Clipart] Fwd: [Open Clip Art Library] New Clip Art Browser

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Apr 28 05:39:00 PDT 2009

On 04/28/2009 02:36 PM, Schrijver wrote:
> So an OCAL implementation could be active during the upload process,
> Scour the file first,
> then add the metadata elements with the info from the ccHost database

We used to have something like this in the old, pre-ccHost, website. Is
it on the wish list, but nobody got to implement it yet. Some of the
files (imports from the old site) have metadata.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/