[Clipart] fixing ocal

Michael Krnac michaelkrnac at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 18 01:41:31 PDT 2009

The latest Version (with the latest Bassel hacks are on this Server:
http://testvm.openclipart.org/cchost/

You have to save the local files from this version.

VS wrote me this update guid:

On the new (empty) production server:

- move all the content over (rsync)
- move ALL the mysql data over, including config tables
- get the very latest code
- copy cc-config-db.php over (change the DB data in it)
- browse to root to perform the upgrade
- now merge in (copy over should work) local_files stuff from dev OCAL

When you're ready to go to production:

- browse to /export on the new box (save as file)
- repeat the steps above
- browse to /import?i=path_to_saved_config

Something like that.

VS

So far Michi