[Clipart] Wiki again

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 14:23:50 PDT 2009

I spent (lots of) hours on a different sites wiki last night! I stayed
up until 5am this morning.
Why am I talking about a different site, to the clipart mailing list?

Because...

I figured out some very cool things last night,
1.) Working on and searching for a spam bot protection method for
OCAL, I found something out, not related to spam prevention, that has
been bugging me at a different Wiki, for quite a unreasonably long
time now.
2.) I went back to that other wiki to implement the changes, and have
learned some very awesome stuff, and made many mistakes in
implementing it, along the way. Those mistakes taught me lots on how
to do it properly!
3.) Using the skills and knowledge I gained last night on a different
wiki, I can very effectively document and change/upgrade the OCAL Wiki
to the Beta "Look/styles".

4.) I am VERY Excited about this :D :D.

The OCAL Wiki is going to be great!
Greater than now!
Greater than chocolate!!
Greater than sex!!!

It's going to be....

Orange!

*Chortle and chuckle*
(In case you hadn't noticed, my maniac energy is back. But! Don't
worry, I won't be too vocal...)

You will love it!
--
Cheers