[Clipart] Clip Art

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:39:19 PDT 2009

thanks for advertisment:) but since that list is about
openclipart.org, which is under Public Domain, i think will be better
if you join our community not only with that ads., but with some real
stuff. maybe you could put some of your clipart in PD?

--
C уважением, Коптев Олег
With respect, Oleg Koptev, SISAM LLC.

Jabber ID - koptevoleg at jabber.ru