[Clipart] drive towards 10,000

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 12 08:39:24 PDT 2009

Jon Phillips wrote:
> I think we can do...lets see what happens by around march 20, then we
> can look at this type of option :)

Then let me rephrase the question: what about those playing cards, are
they a valuable asset for the library? If so, what is the best way to
upload them?
- upload just one of the 4 sets, to decrease the amount of noise/redundancy?
- make the set a single image containing all 52 cards+ 2 backs?
- make an entry for each set and attach 52 + 2 SVG images to it? (i
don't like this one)
- upload all 4 sets, with the cards as independent images?
- something else?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/